- Find a box that will fit the lamp base. Cushion bottom with bubble wrap
- Wrap the cord around the lamp and tuck the end into the cord. Place in lamps standing up. Using tape may cause the exterior of the lamp to be ruined.
- Wrap the base in bubble wrap and tape around.
Packing Lamp Shades:
- Place slightly crumbled paper on bottom and on sides. Place lamp shade upside down.
- Wrap lamp fixtures and bulbs and place in middle.
- Fill with crumbled wrapping paper and close box,
- Mark "fragile", "Room xyz"
Place packing paper over the shades and tuck around lamp shades. Warning: Using newspaper will cause smudging on fabric shades. After packing your lamp shades label and mark as fragile.