7 Ways to Choose Your Long Distance Moving Company
Knowing what to expect in advance can save you money and time. Getting the information below to have your expenses covered in case of unavoidable situations.
- Make sure you get a referral from someone that was totally satisfied.
- Check moving company reviews online to see what others have to say.
- Choose the best 3 among your list.
- Make sure the company you choose is licensed and insured. They will be happy to show you their paper work without question if they have it.
- Make sure your movers are capable of moving special pieces such as a piano in advanced.
- Find out what the procedure is in the case of lost of broken items. A strong reliable moving company will be able to supply you with those answers and more.
- Find out the policy for extra hours, clean up, unexpected boxes or supplies.