If you have ever moved before you know how chaotic and exhausting packing and transporting your belonging can be. But no worries "Just In Time Moving" has put together some simple steps to make this process easier.
10 Packing Tips When Moving
As you go down this list you will most likely see how much smooth and stress free you can make your moving project. I also suggest you number and label each book and record them in your notebook.
2. Gather all essential packing supplies.
- Note book/file- Logging moving/box information.
- masking tape
- heavy duty Ziploc bags-Small items.
- box cutter
- markers/labels (Open First, Open Last, Rooms, Fragile, etc)
- bubble wrap- Cushion
- newspaper- For wrapping and filling space.
- blankets- For wrapping and cushion.
- paper for fragile items